Seasonal Snowplow Monitoring Application
Provides cities with a comprehensive fleet management system that helps them allocate resources effectively and reduce labor for calls about snow events and road status
User-friendly web application that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of any city.
a new optional add-on feature available for SnowPaths.
- Know exact material spread rate and how much salt is being applied to all surfaces.
- Make more-informed decisions to improve material usage costs, worker productivity and efficiency.
- Reduce the number of calls and inquiries from the public during a snow event.
- Better manage time sheets & overtime, shift changes with the route completion percentage and printable maps.
- Use vehicle location data to protect drivers from false property damage claims.
- Metrics & mapping displayed for these leading spreader units: Bosch Rexroth, Certified Power, Dickey-John, Force America.
Salt, Sand, & Brine application tracking
Color-coded application trail
Printable detailed spreader reports
- FleetPaths Supports
Reveal, Network Fleet, Network
- Includes Verizon’s extensive Roadside Assistance plan which provides services such as free towing
- Track engine diagnostic trouble codes
- Reliable, battery-powered tracking of fixed and movable fleet assets like trailers, shed, generators and heavy equipment
- Over 20 different reports such as Geofencing,
ELD and service records
Smart Planet Software
Building Intelligent Products